ICS 400 Training
- Date: -
- Location: HHSA, Bauer Building
137 N Cottonwood Street, Thomson Room
Woodland, California 95695
Return to full list >>
ICS 400 is an advanced command level course and is intended for managers and supervisors from response agencies who would have to work together to handle terrorism and/or WMD incident from an Incident Command Post or Emergency Operations Center. This course addresses area command, staff issues, as well as the planning, logistical, and fiscal considerations associated with complex incident management and inter-agency coordination.
Fire, HazMat, Rescue, Law Enforcement, Hospital, EMS, Emergency Management, Public Health, Public Works Staff.
- Major and Complex Incident/Event Management
- Area Command & Multi-Agency Coordination
- Table Top Exercise to facilitate hands-on
- Incident Objectives and Incident Action