Where can family members of people with an alcohol or drug problem get help?
Contact Al-Anon at (888) 425-2666, help is provided for those concerned about someone with an alcohol or other drug problem.
Where do I get a Release of Information form?
Speak to any staff member at the front desk to obtain a Release of Information (ROI) form.
How long until I can get some medication?
An initial prescription requires you to be seen by a physician, this could possibly take up to 15 days. However, an appointment may be available sooner based on individual needs as determined by our triage staff.
New and Noteworthy
The Community Planning process for the MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan FYs 2017-2020
continues next up we will be posting the Plan draft in early February!
Thank you to all the stakeholders who participated in this cycle of the Community Planning Process to date!
In November 2004, California voters passed Proposition 63, the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA). MHSA funding provides a broad continuum of prevention, early intervention and services, and the necessary infrastructure, technology and training elements to effectively support the local mental health services system throughout California.
Yolo County's public planning process for implementation of the MHSA began in the fall of 2004 and continues today. This webpage supports the ongoing work effort by providing access to related documents for each component of the MHSA.
All current and archived Plans and Plan Updates can be found at: http://www.yolocounty.org/health-human-services/agency-information/mental-health-services-act-mhsa/mhsa-documents
Community Services and Supports (CSS)
- Children's Mental Health Services
- Pathways to Independence for Transition Age Youth
- Adult Wellness Alternatives
- Older Adult Outreach and Assessment
- Housing and Supportive Services
- Benefits Specialist
- Free to Choose
- Access to Care for the Homeless and Indigent Program (Formerly Greater Access Program/GAP)
- Community Outreach and Rural Engagement (CORE)
- Housing Now
Prevention and Early Intervention
- Urban Children's Resiliency
- Rural Children's Resiliency
- Senior Peer Counselor Volunteers
- Early Signs Training and Assistance
- Crisis Intervention Team Training
Technology and Capital Facilities
Service Locations & Contact Information
MHSA Program Manager
137 N. Cottonwood Street, Suite 2500
Woodland, CA 95695
M-F 8: 00am – 5: 00pm