24-Hour CRISIS and ACCESS toll free line:
TDD (800) 735-2929
CRISIS de 24 horas y acceso de peaje línea gratuita:
TDD (800) 735-2929
24-часовой кризиса и получить доступ к бесплатному линии:
TDD (800) 735-2929
For additional information download the Yolo County Health and Human Services Resource Guide
Services We Provide:
Types of services include; Assessment, Psychotherapy, Targeted Case Management, Plan Development, Collateral, Rehabilitation, Medication Support, and Crisis Intervention.
Service provided by Yolo County staff in one of our three Mental Health Clinics and/or one of Major Community Partners:
- CommuniCare Health Centers - a Federally Qualified Health Center, services include primary medical and dental health care, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, health education and support services
- Turning Point Community Programs - Services include Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) treating individuals with psychiatric disabilities that will address mental health, housing and community reintegration. Other services include residential and day rehabilitation services to adults with serious mental illness; Limited Housing Support Services offers a variety of supports to maintain successful housing and ongoing stability in the community; and Harm Reduction services will be provided in a Wellness and Recovery Model for clients with both psychiatric disabilities and substance abuse.
- Yolo Community Care Continuum (YCCC) - A non-profit agency that provides an array of community-based programs for people experiencing a psychiatric disability. Twenty-four hour supervision is offered in three residential programs. Supported housing offers an opportunity to live more independently in the community while receiving the support needed to be successful.
- Yolo Family Service Agency (YFSA)- Provides preventative and therapeutic mental health care to individuals and families. Core services include professional counseling in both English and Spanish for children, families, couples, and individuals coping with issues such as marital difficulties, parent/child conflict, depression, anxiety, the effects of trauma and abuse, custody and divorce, and grief and loss.
- Victor Community Support Services - A community-based focused agency delivering mental health and family support services in the homes, schools and communities in which people live. VCSS delivers programs ranging from prevention and early intervention programs to highly intensive home-based services designed to prevent residential and other institutional placements.
- Youth for Change - a non-profit, public benefit organization providing comprehensive treatment, including but not limited to Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS), Wraparound Services, Parent-Child Interaction Services, ad School Based Counseling.
- Milhous Children's Services - A residential treatment facility for children and adolescents. Diagnosis include psychotic disorders, depressions, traits of personality disorders, and attention disorders.
- Suicide Prevention of Yolo County - Provides crisis prevention and intervention, education and community outreach services to Yolo County residents.
Service provided by Major Community Partners:
- Cache Creek Lodge - A residential treatment facility that facilitates individual rehabilitation and community reintegration of men struggling with alcoholism and drug abuse as well as a transitional housing program for clients in various stages of recovery.
- Fourth and Hope - Walter’s House is a residential substance abuse program with a 60% success rate: a life free from drugs, with employment and stable housing.
- Progress House - Women and Children's residential facility offering substance abuse treatment services.
- Phoenix House - Provides substance abuse treatment to individuals incarcerated in Yolo County Detention Facilities.