We can help you find health-related services and resources for you and your family!
The Yolo County Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health (MCAH) Program mission is to assure that pregnant women and their children are able to obtain quality maternal and child health services.
To have all children born healthy to healthy mothers.
- No health status disparities among racial/ethnic, gender, economic, and regional groups.
- A safe and healthy environment for women, children, adolescents, and their families.
- Equal access for all women, children, and their families to appropriate and needed care within an integrated and seamless system.
- Adolescent Family Life Program (AFLP):A home visiting program for pregnant and parenting teens.
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP):A voluntary program that provides enhanced Medi-Cal reimbursements to CPSP-certified obstetrical providers.
- FIMR - Fetal Infant Mortality Review: A community-based program that works to address issues and factors that may affect fetal and infant mortality or morbidity.
- Prenatal Care Guidance Program (PCG): Promotes the health of pregnant women and their babies.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS):The SIDS program provides support and home visitation to families who have experienced a sudden and unexpected loss of an infant.
MCAH Reports & Publications