The mission of the Yolo County Immunization Program is to improve immunization coverage rates and prevent the occurrence of Vaccine-Preventable Disease (VPDs), with a special focus on children.
Please see our Flu Vaccine Clinics Page for current flu season information.
About: The Child Immunization Clinic provides required and recommended vaccinations for children 18 years and under.
Fee: The first vaccination is $10. Each additional vaccination is $3. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.Eligibility: Children must meet one of the following criteria:
- Medi-Cal eligible;
- American Indian or Alaskan Native; or
- Insured but the insurances doesn't cover the vaccination.
*Any child is eligible for a flu vaccine*Schedule: Mondays from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- 1st Monday of the month in West Sacramento (500B Jefferson Blvd.)
- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Monday of the month is Woodland (137 N. Cottonwood St.)
- 5th Monday (if applicable) - no clinic
Click on the image to see that month's calendar.
- May 26, 2014